A Resource Management Company
Founded in 1997 to manage the life cycle of projects and materials that involve a variety of media to inform, communicate, market and sell.
- Developing and organizing resources in a creative, timely, and cost effective manner from creative inception to final production and delivery.
- Producing print collateral from point of sale/point of purchase pieces, large format banners and signs to national mail campaigns to multi-color high-end packaging and complex presentations.
- Seamlessly organizing, managing and producing multi-faceted projects that include printing, assembling and shipping for arrival at multiple locations across the U.S. on the same day.
- Working with multi-national corporations such as Nestlé, fitness chains such as 24 Hour Fitness, tech companies such as Lucent Technologies, retail chains such as Peet’s Coffee & Tea and insurance providers such as Castlight Health.
- Reviewing with the client how and where our experience and expertise best fits within their projects,
- Understanding and supporting our client’s goals and objectives through the life cycle of each project,
- Continuously refining the process in order to reduce cost without compromising the quality of our products or services.
While some clients may value our ability to provide a focused solution that manages one aspect of a larger scale project or a specific print or packaging requirement, other clients find value in our more than 18 years in providing End-to-End Management, allowing the client to focus on strategic design and branding while utilizing Phoenix Productions to manage all other aspects of print, packaging, distribution and promotion.